The Spring 2014 CCE Course Catalog is now available online.
Convenient, Flexible Courses
Complicated schedules are a fact of life in the 21st century. For many adults, juggling work, family, and personal commitments can be challenging. But don't let that keep you from pursuing your personal, professional, and academic goals. Enroll in a University of Minnesota evening or online course today through the College of Continuing Education:
- You'll have access to University of Minnesota faculty experts, whether you're taking a class via on-campus evening courses or distance learning.
- You don't need to be admitted to a University program to register for these courses.
- These courses may be applied to a certificate or degree at a later date.
- Some degrees and certificates can be completed partially or fully online.
Start with a Single Course
If you are wondering if returning to school is right for you, try starting with a single course. You don't have to be admitted to a program to enroll in a course. Many non-admitted students take courses to:
- Fulfill program admission requirements
- Try out a course before applying to a program
- Satisfy their thirst for knowledge
For more information about taking courses as a non-admitted student, see How To Take Credit Courses.
Study at Your Own Pace
Many online and distance courses have an extended term, which allows you to work at your own pace for up to nine months.
Credits earned through Online and Distance Learning (ODL) are:
- Recorded on your University of Minnesota transcript
- Equivalent to credits earned on campus
Phones: 612-624-4000 or 1-800-234-6564
20 Ruttan Hall
1994 Buford Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55108